Mr William Dennes Obstetric Package
Professional fees are based on a package of care.You will be charged for your initial antenatal appointment. Following this appointment, if you wish to be booked with Mr Dennes for delivery (obstetric package), we will request a deposit to be paid by 20 weeks (or immediately on booking, if you have booked your package after this date), less a refund for the initial appointment previously paid for. The remainder of the fee will be invoiced shortly after the delivery. We do not deal with insurances companies directly for the antenatal package, invoices should be settled direct with us.
The package includes:
- Initial antenatal appointment (refunded if paid prior to booking package)
- Antenatal Appointments (12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 41 Weeks) and a postnatal check (There are fewer appointments if this is not your first pregnancy).
- Delivery Fee ( any mode of delivery)
- Mr Dennes’ mobile telephone number
The package excludes:
- Antenatal Blood Tests and Pathology
- Ultrasound scans
- Hospital Fees (any antenatal admissions or delivery)
- Pediatrician Fees
- Anaesthetist Fees
Mr Dennes shares on call arrangements with consultant colleagues at the Portland Queen Charlotte's and the Lindo Wing at weekends. Any prolonged absence due to annual leave will be notified to patients at booking.
For information about our services or fees, including ultrasound scans please call 020 7034 1300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org